Less-than Truckload Quote
Fill out the form, then click “Send.” A staff member will get back to you via email as soon as possible. Less-than truckload (LTL) shipping handles freight shipments ranging from 100 lbs to 20,000 lbs. LTL shipping is ideal for most commercial and residential freight shipments. For much larger shipments, please use our full truckload option. If you’re shipping something that weighs over 100 lbs, you are responsible for loading/unloading it in and out of the truck. If you are unable to load/unload the truck, then we can supply a liftgate truck.
- Inside Pick Up: Additional charges apply when freight gets picked up from a position beyond the immediate adjacent loading position.
- Limited Access Pick Up/Delivery: This includes but is not limited to individual storage units, churches, schools, commercial establishments not open to the public during regular business hours, construction sites, farms, fairs or carnivals.
- Call Before Delivery: The carrier will provide notification prior to delivery when requested for an additional fee. This service is already included with residential and tradeshow deliveries. Very often, the carrier will call without requesting this service. Avoid using unless the situation requires it.
- Inside Delivery: This is a service to deliver freight to a position beyond the immediate adjacent unloading position. An additional charge will apply.
- Hazmat: Hazardous freight is defined in the code of Federal Regulation, Title 49, by the US Department of Transportation. Some carriers will accept hazardous freight subject to the terms of their tariffs. A hazardous freight handling fee will apply.